Friday 17 August 2012

The End is Near-- Make good choices!

Game::  The End
As I was checking my other social sites today I found a neat little game called ' The End'
The game has a pretty unique concept to it that I find a lot of fun!
You create your own person to run around and solve puzzles in different levels and as you go you get new skills and items that help you when playing the 'death card' game.
The game being a weird concept of whos number is highest and who has the most tiles on the board.
I really cant explain it well but I HIGHLY recommend it.

Something fun about this game is, before you hit the boss battles it asks you yes or no questions that change your character type as you go along. Then on your profile located at the bottom of the game page you are able to see who you are like.

Anywho, check it out and have a wonderful Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment