Tuesday 21 August 2012

New Character and old couple doodle

First of all O L D picture of Terous [I have no idea how to spell his name] And vix. Now this was before I had any idea of what his old body looked like so YUP. And Vix is bigger then she should be because drawing couples is hard enough when they are normal size ; n ;

Anywho, designing a new character was harder then I figured. I went by a few designs

Design 1.
Design 2. [I ended up really not liking this one :C -- dont mind dumb doodles to the size i forgot to get rid of Blahs ]


And then some how between the two of them and some ideas from some interweb friends I came to this design--

So many pictures in one post fewf! Anywho this is Skyler White also known as Vix's new shell.
Woot wooot.~!



2 comments:

  1. i like the new look for your character, and the pic of you and Tyros is awesome

    ReplyDelete