Thursday 23 August 2012

Artdumpswat

We start todays post with little old me attacking the city of card board boxes.
Why? Because this is the conversation I had this morning about getting out of bed. Yup my life is just super interesting!

Anywhom, I wanted to talk about Rose.
My friends character [Her Blog '  http://niklea-thenothingness.blogspot.ca/  ] from our shadow run group.

Now rose is hard to figure out just because she has the special skill to change the way she looks like with a click of her fingers so here are some old doodles of the special lady.



IDUNNO.
Still playing around with it.
Anywho I'm off to honestly just go blow my nose but yep.
Happy Thursday.


2 comments:

  1. wow first off love the first rose the colour is awesome...outstanding, and secondly little you attacking boxes is adorable

    ReplyDelete