Sunday 2 September 2012

STARWARS

>Doing Star wars Ocs for Comic-Con next year.

>Doing my friends Togruta character

>Looks up female Togrutas to see what kind of things they wear

>ALL OF THEM ARE BABES AND HAVE SUPER ATTRACTIVE BODIES AND SUCH.

> ....

WAH




Just kidding, but really they are all super babes I don't understand. I feel like I'm going to need to stop being lazy and do some physical activity or something. Like that is going to happen hahahaa

But since I am going a Togruta I've been trying to come up with some sort of an idea, putting some of the elements of what his character wears when he created her and then some of my own ideas.
Honestly I don't have much done for ideas wise but when the thought comes I swear I've been thinking.

Proof of my attempts at ideas --
As you see still needs A LOT of work and love put into it.
But its a start I guess!

1 comment:

  1. remember the most important part is that you will be comfortable wearing it all day

    ReplyDelete